Erika helps bridge the gap between the natural birth process, todays model of care and what you want. I provide support, guidance, education and advocacy for you and your birth team. I am by your side through labour and birth, mindfully offering hands on support with wisdom, skill and respect
Choosing your own doula helps you plan, prepare and experience this time of your life in a joyful and empowering way.
Together we can work to:
1 Boost confidence and skills to enhance your natural birthing ability
2 Increase your awareness of the culture around birth and parenting.
3 Know your heath care options and make informed choices
4 Prepare you and your partner for an empowering birth experience
5 Feel resourced and ready for the ongoing journey of life as parents
These are all common reasons, among others, that have people seek doula support.
- If you or your partner are worried about the pain of giving birth.
- If your partner wants more confidence to provide good comfort and support in labour.
- If you are you unsure of how to go about making an informed choice about your health care especially during labour.
- If you want a natural birth but feel unsure if you have the right support to make it happen.
I support your right to make informed choices regarding where, how and with whom you give birth. My desire is to see you and your family confident in yourselves, to grow in life skills and to experience, not only the birth, but the day-to-day life as a parent, with love, health, support and satisfaction.
I have a birthready doula back up team to step in if further support is needed.
- What doula/Labour support packages do we offer?
- Whats the role of a doula?
- How do we work together?
- What are the benefits of hiring a Birthready doula?
To find out more or to book please Contact us