Are thinking about how you might best prepare for a VBAC?
- Sat 28th of May 9am - 1pm at Birthready Ringwood East
- Sat 23rd of July 9am - 1pm at Birthready Ringwood East
- Sat 10th of Sept 9am - 1pm at Birthready Ringwood East
- Sat 26th of Nov 9am - 1pm at Birthready Ringwood East
With this interactive and empowering workshop you and your partner have the supportive opportunity to explore BAC issues, get answers, plan, prepare, feel equiped, more confident and much more.
At Birthready, there is a special relationship that is nurtured during the birth and parenting preparation work we do together. Whether that be through Individual sessions, Doula support or workshops. You will gain better knowledge, skills, confidence and support in this safe and caring environment and feel even more able to navigate your next birthing experience.
- Is VBAC safe?
- What does good VBAC support look like and how do I get it?
- What are my VBAC options?
- How do I get clarity and support in my decision making process?
- How can I work best with my labour?
- How can I be better for my ongoing parenting journey?
Hear a mother speak about her VBAC, participate in active birth preparation exercises, talk through key points with your partner and share with the group for collective support, wisdom and encouragement.
This workshop will help you feel more powerful within yourself, have special time with your partner and offer results that can truly make a positive difference in your birthing journey.
Because working through your past birth experiences and exploring your birthing options in the future can stir your emotions, it is important to feel respected, listened to and safe in the person you chose to help you process this.
To register or find out more please Contact us